As I’ve already documented, the real winner of the US Open is the #HoneyDeuce.
Can’t make it out to the US Open? Not willing to fork over $15 a glass?
Don’t fear, you can make your own Honey Deuce at home.
All you need is:
- 1.25 oz Grey Goose vodka
- 3 oz Fresh squeezed lemonade
- .5 oz Chambord or premium raspberry liqueur
- Crushed ice
- Frozen honeydew melons for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add Grey Goose vodka.
- Top with some lemonade.
- Add Chambord liqueur.
- Garnish with skewer of honeydew melon balls.